In connection with the Christmas market, the Tempelierstraat bicycle parking lot will be open on Sunday, Dec. 11, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Bicycle parking Tempeliersstraat is ideal for cyclists who want to travel further by public transportation. The bus stops are right in front of this bicycle parking facility. This location is also known among Haarlemmers as 'the Blue Tram'.
Number of spots
- Monday to Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 07:00 - 22:00 hours
- Friday: 07:00 - 20:00 hours
- Saturday: 09:00 - 22:00 hours
- Closed on Sundays
Rates - Storage
- Bike during the day: Free
- Bicycle overnight: € 0,50
- Moped, moped by day: €0.70
- Moped, moped per night: €0.70
The maximum continuous stall time is ten days.
. OV hub
. Moped parking
. Electric charging point
. Bicycle Pump
.. Bus Connection
.. Camera surveillance
Will you help keep it safe and tidy?
Bike with high handlebars and/or child seat?
No work is planned.